These rich and decadent pecan brownies are a great go-to. Even better, they are sweetened with date syrup and made without any refined sugar.
Date Lady Pecan Fudge Brownies
1.5 cup Date Lady Date Sugar
3/4 cup and 3 Tbsp cocoa
3 Tbsp gluten-free flour
3/4 tsp salt
3/4 tsp baking powder
4 extra large eggs
1 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup and 1 Tbsp Date Lady Pure Date Syrup
1.5 Tbsp vanilla extract
2 cups chopped pecans
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare a 9×9 aluminum or stainless baking pan with cooking spray or butter.
3. Mix together all dry ingredients, including Date Lady Date Sugar, cocoa, flour, salt, and baking powder.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, then add Date Lady Pure Date Syrup and vanilla. Mix thoroughly. Whisk in the melted butter.
5. Add dry ingredients to wet along with 1 cup of the pecans, and mix. Adding the pecans along with the dry ingredients will help suspend them in the brownies for better distribution and presentation.
6. Bake for 10 min, then quickly remove from oven and sprinkle the rest of the pecan pieces on top, pressing in lightly. Return to oven and bake for 13-15 more minutes.
Let us know how you use Date Lady products! Tag us @thedatelady on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.