Date Lady Zucchini Bread Recipe
This zucchini bread has great texture, as well as wonderful flavor. Perfect for breakfast, or with afternoon tea! Makes 1 loaf.
1½ cup gluten-free flour mix
2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp sea salt
2 tsp cinnamon
¾ cup of zucchini - unpeeled, shredded, liquid pressed out and discarded
½ cup Date Lady Pure Date Syrup
¼ cup coconut oil - melted
2 eggs - room temperature
Optional Items: ¼ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
1. Mix dry ingredients together, set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs.
3. Add the rest of the wet ingredients to combine.
4. Slowly add dry mixture to wet, just until fully combined.
5. Pour into greased bread pan and bake at 350°F for approximately 50 minutes. Use toothpick to check directly in center of bread to make sure it is baked all the way through. Enjoy!
Follow along @thedatelady on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest.